For the distinguished neighborhood or association that values community!
A Neighborhood Household Manager holds responsibilities similar to private service house managers, but provides services to:
Custom built homes in subdivisions with associations
Household Manager duties may include:
- Correspondences, scheduling, and management
- Overseeing contractors and projects
- Hiring staff and training
- Computer and scheduling needs
- ‘Hands on’ help with cleaning, laundry, ironing, errands, and shopping
- Coordinating appointments
- Mail and document organization
- Organizing and hosting events
- Household organization
We Love Your Home…..You Live Your Life!
Kristin and her team are a wonderful, trustworthy, skilled and dependable group that approaches things with the mantra “what can I do for YOU that would improve your quality of life”….I travel extensively and split much of my time between MI and the west coast where I have second home and it’s nice to never worry about my home here when I’m gone. Kristin checks on the house when I’m away for extended periods of time and reports on issues that have been taken care of. Kristin’s rates are very reasonable and like me, if you asked her other clients, I’m sure they would say they couldn’t live without her help.
~ Jeff, Pinckney Michigan